Friday, August 17, 2012

Midterms are finally done!

It has been 5 days since I last updated my blog, and the main reason is... MIDTERMS! Our midterms should have been from August 8-10, but since classes were suspended it was pushed through August 15-17.

Oh boy, MIDTERMS ARE HELL.

I was late for our Speech Comm test because of the LRT ride to Pedro Gil, I was silently cursing at the wind and wanting the train to move to Pedro Gil right away. It was actually a blessing that I saw Lorraine and we both went up to the 4th floor... BARE FOOTED.

Fortunately, there nobody who had finished the exam! I was actually happy because of that. My other tests for that day was kind of "okay"

Truth to be told, I'm not really confident with all of my answers in the tests. I wish that when I receive my grades, it'll be what I deserve.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the midterm results! Which university are you attending? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with exam results! Sure you did well ;)

    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete