Friday, August 10, 2012

18th birthday celebration

My family and I celebrated my 18th birthday twice actually. The
first one was held 30th of July, classes were suspended because of rainfall. We went to Yakimix at SM North Edsa to eat lunch :)

30th July
Seated at Table 29! ♥

Mom and Dad :)

Mom, Dad (not looking!), Me, Younger Cousin, and Brother :)

The family and I celebrated at Yakimix! SM North Edsa, it was actually the first time in years that my father went to SM North Edsa and I was so happy that we were complete.

Sushi! ♥

Younger cousin and I getting Ice Cream :p


Masterpiece I made! Brother actually asked me, whether I really wan the ice cream or just the toppings! :))

8th of August
My real birth date! :) Classes were again suspended because of the severe rainfall that occurred the day before, which caused terrible flood around the Metro Manila. I was a bit sad because of the weather, but my dad cheered me up! ♥

Birthday cake that Dad bought me because I was really sad. :))


My family is actually suckers for Pizza! Tried out Shakey's pizza for a change!

Mojos! ♥



---
My birthday was indeed a blast, even though there was no celebration... just me and my family, I am so contented and I couldn't ask for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment