Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Live tweets from concerts?

To be honest, I've never been to "real concerts" before. Well, I have been to concerts in our university which featured Silent Sanctuary, Hilera, Parokya ni Edgar, Soapdish(?), and others.

But I have never really been to those other concerts where you smell and feel the sweat of other people rubbing against you, but it doesn't mean that I WANT TO FEEL SOMEONE ELSE'S SWEAT ON ME. PLEASE, DON'T GET ME WRONG.

So tonight is a very dreadful night for me, Maroon 5 is back in Manila and I'm here sitting in front of my laptop complaining about it. I have actually promised myself, way back 2011 that I would watch Maroon 5 live when they return back in Manila. But I guess I'll have to wait till they are... Maroon 6 to watch them live *bad pun here*

It isn't that my parents will allow me to watch, but if given really a chance to watch them and see Adam Levine shirtless. Why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment